Sunday, September 1, 2013

Outfit: Labor Day Weekend Shinies!

So it's been a while... I think I shopped so much the past couple of months that I didn't know what to post about. So I stopped shopping for like 2-3 weeks and then just stopped thinking about clothes for a bit. Though I've been getting into making rave bras. Yeah, don't judge me. It makes so much sense, really; should have seen this coming.

So I'm currently enjoying a super hot blehhh but nice 4 day weekend. Because I was off last Friday because of the holiday, I was able to run for a little bit to sample sales at the fashion district downtown. It's been years since I've gone, like since I graduated from fashion school 4 years ago. Hah. Picked up a top, ran down to meet Tam, got lost and bought a skirt... LOL

Also, bf was off on some Canadian mountains, so I was left alone... I basically spent my time watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent, and sewing and gluing shinies to a bra. Yeah. You totally missed me (:

DIY Gold Shinies Bra
The Refinery tee
Romeo & Juliet Couture embellished skirt
Aldo ombre pumps

Dada Life - So Young So High (Tiesto Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment