Sunday, June 30, 2013

(Favourites) DAMAGES of June

Hand Book watercolor sketchbook- got this to keep outfit inspiration images on. Josie Maran coconut watercolor cheek gelee-- first blush I've bought in 3 years- after my allergies came down on my head like whoa 3 years ago, I stopped wearing a lot of make up; now I'm on the hunt for natural and easy make up. Ralph Lauren cardholder, because I sorely need a wallet but this will do for now~

I have a mission, but I think I also have a problem. These are some of my favourites from this month. Seems like I got a bunch of pretty things, and I might be escalating? But I actually really need things I can wear... unlike most fashion type bloggers out there, my problem isn't that my closet is overflowing. I actually really need better things to wear. It's probably reasonable to spend $200 on 4 new Joie pieces (total) but it was a lot for me. It was my most precious haul of the year, and I'm obsessed. I will just have to save up for the next time. I'm getting quite competitive when it comes to looking for quality pieces at really good deals. I want to ask for help or intervention, but well, I don't think I'm being unreasonable yet. In this process of expanding and purging my wardrobe, I've sold a few things, which paid for a few of these. But I'm also getting skincare products and bought new mascara for the first time in 3 years? Hah. Though unfortunately, those things are usually at retail price, ehhh.

Ann Taylor LOFT jacket... when my friend Whitney left LA 4 years ago, she left me this jacket-- I've recently found it and gotten it dry cleaned-- it's just like new! This BCBG top has become my go to easy top when I'm feeling lazy in the morning and don't want to deal with tight fitting clothes :p It matches the color of the jacket -perfectly-!
Joie cami... I fell in love with the dainty embroidery + faggotting trim + nonfunctional self-covered buttons. It must be the tech designer in me. Talbots top for some structure + dark skinny pants (that I still have to hunt for, my last one ripped a couple months ago, lol)
Joie jacket & Blu Pepper top... soft color + texture.
Lancome X Alber Elbaz Doll Lashes mascara, Rose Coquette eyeshadow palette-- new make up I probably need but haven't used much. Probably time to start taking allergy medication daily.
I used to spend on flowers every week; got this orchid from the farmer's market because they last longer <3 BCBG top that has sleeves, I can wear on its own, hah! Vince dress-- I adore Vince, and find their pieces easy and comfortable to wear.
Vince & Etoile Isabel Marant peasant tops, easy and light for the summer or year round here in LA. New Balance shoes (stolen/borrowed from sis) that made me consider quitting high heels forever. These shorts (from Grace from her office sample sale)... because gray tie dye! Slightly big on me, so comfy!
Forever 21 unicorn necklace, because one of my nicknames for bf is unicorn (also snowman, caterpillar... he's a creature, obv not human -__-) Kimski Makes feather necklace (courtesy of Grace) because it's SO me and Grace really liked it, so I <3 her :D
Joie cami & Joie woven tee... I just can't get enough of this brand!
Sloth ring (from Vanessa)... because I'm a sloth, and Vanessa is awesome. <3

Metric - Gold Guns Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment