Monday, May 27, 2013

Outfit: Memorial day and start of summer!


Just chillin' at home  watching Dexter with the bf. Grace is too too awesome and took me to dinner the other night and even gave me peonies. Peonies make me happy. Woo, it's summer now!! And with that, I present the first color print I have bought/worn in a long time. Am I ready for this? Haha! 2 years ago, I had a sudden realization that my wardrobe was not work appropriate at all. Like wow. But with my student loans, I am ass poor, and so it has been slow. It's much better now, though. But for a long time, I only bought black, white, and gray garments. Neutral and basics with interesting details, no one can fault those types of things, even in the garment industry. But ehh, it's maybe about time. We shall see how the summer progresses (:

top: Marc Jacobs, shorts: [Big Star] DIY, shoes: Penny loves Kenny, clutch: vintage, leather bracelets: Love Fire, from Kauai

Dexter - Season 7 Episode 7

No comments:

Post a Comment